In the business world, Point of Sale (POS) can be interpreted as a cashier (check-out counter) with a cash register (cash register). As the name implies, Point of Sale is the point of sale (check-out) where the transaction can be said to be complete. This is where buyers and sellers make payment for goods / services have been received. To try it out, you can see at Intuit POS.
At the POS sellers will calculate the total amount purchased consumer prices and provide an option for the buyer to make payment and issue a receipt of purchase transactions are commonly referred to Receipt.
Here is a function Point of Sale for business owners:
- Collecting every transaction is complete and detailed so that it can add up the results of sales at that time or can be selected within a certain period.
- Can use the check inventory anywhere at random. This will reduce fraud or negligence of you and the employee.
- The sales report your efforts can be found online and in real-time.
- You can change the sale price quickly and easily. Suppose if the goods you are selling is a normal rise and fall following foreign currency exchange rates, you do not need to replace one by one and takes a lot of time, but you can replace by category of goods. If you have an issues cropping up with operating system, you can call SAGE 50 Technical Support.
- Can know any inventory that still has a lot of stock or that approach runs out so you can deftly restock goods.
- Shorten transaction processing and maintain the comfort and security of every transaction that takes place.
What you need to consider before deciding to buy a Point of Sale system for your business? Here are the details you need to look.
- Price and Quality
Before you buy, make sure you know exactly what business you need so you can optimize your expenses. Most Point of Sale requires an investment of money which is not cheap especially if you have more than one branch. Additional features also usually require additional fees as well. The warranty is also only lasted for a few months to a year. Make sure always ask the salesperson sells POS system to your price for the installation of equipment, application installation, software improvement, and help before you determine that the POS is suitable for you. If You are getting the error “You are not connected to the server”, or Point of Sale is grayed out, you can call Quickbooks Pos Support Number.
- Device Required
Make sure you buy the hardware (hardware) and software (Software) to the POS system. Hardware includes touchable screen or using the cursor placed on specific points such as behind the customer service desk, behind the bar and more. Hardware also includes any necessary network server, kitchen display system equipment, to computers that will be used.
- Software To Track Data
Software or Software includes all the programs you need in a Point of Sale, Financial your business, inventory reports, to include customer satisfaction system. Software can even use employee data to assist you in scheduling employees and create jobs troublesome and a waste of time it becomes easier.
- Complete Financial Statements
Bahwan Make sure your POS system allows you to provide your financial statements in detail, confirmed reports and facilitate those who are unfamiliar with the term accounting terms are confusing it becomes easier to understand. With a complete financial statement, you can easily determine your next action in running your business and also there is no more time is wasted just to recap the results of the sale of each night.
- Friendly to Use
A POS system that is confusing or require intensive training will only make your life more complicated. Not only will this make your employees embarrassed in use, but will also slow down the speed of the transaction process. By using the display friendly to use, you can be self-taught to study the system without having to wait for someone else to explain it to you.
- Technical support
Not a problem if you’re having problems now or in the future, but when there will be a problem with your POS system. By searching for a POS system that provides service technicians who are experts in their fields and each time can help you if it finds a defect or error in the setting, will make you feel more secure and comfortable especially if the technical support is free of additional charge.