Music concerts give you an instant high like nothing else does. It starts with tapping of your feet matching the drummers’ beats and sometimes ends up going berserk. Though music is fun, it is imperative to follow some decent etiquette when at a concert.
Here we list some Do’s and Don’ts, which would definitely help you polish off your habits.
– Do find the standards and regulations. Know the things that you’re not permitted to bring. It generally sucks bringing something that is denied and having security toss it in a corner with others’ stuff.
– Do be totally certain how to get there. It’s a terrible sign in case you’re considering, “Where am I going?” “Are we lost?” Get on the privilege transports, at the privilege times. Find it online and plan. Getting on one wrong tram can spoil your entire day. In doing thus, it could take hours to get to the show. It is never difficult to ask somebody to twofold or triple check things.
For instance, when we have concerts in Bangalore, various event management websites post detailed descriptions. Follow these portals.
– Do hydrate. Drink plenty of water beforehand so that you don’t pass-out.
– Don’t film or take pictures of everything. Enjoy the music, dance, get lost in the aura and take a few snaps, that it. Don’t be a shutterbug, which spoils the party by obstructing the perspective of the individuals behind you. Suppose that ‘you’ were behind ‘you’. How would you feel? You realize what I mean.
– Do bring just the necessities. Bring a light load; water, cell, money, sweater, and a little brush and cosmetics if need be. In case, you’re setting off to a celebration, certain ones will seek your packs and pat you down so verify everything on you is effectively open. It’s best to make everything simple for security.
– Do consider your shoes. In the event that it’s outside, wear a few shoes or boots you couldn’t care less about.
– Do be conscious. Kindly attempt to be aware of others around you. That keeps you safe and secure.
– Don’t be dumb. Don’t begin a battle or pick fights. Think before you act. Getting up the following morning realizing that you have acted like a simpleton is dependably a horrendous feeling.
– Do get into the music. Have a ton of fun. Don’t simply behave like a statue. Move a bit, nobody minds on the off chance that you do the dancing!
– Do be interested in others. You could meet some truly cool individuals and wind up going to more concerts with them. Concert pals!
– Don’t get excessively pounded. Have light drinks if at all you want to otherwise abstain from it and enjoy the music.
The mantra is simple – ‘Enjoy the concert!’
Author’s Bio – The Author is a Wellness Counselor and a Lifestyle Writer. He is a keen observer of urban social norms and finds ways to optimize them. He writes for websites like the www.eventshigh.com.